curl-and-php

Re: IIS, CURL and PHP - How?

From: <jcp_at_ultralink.com.br>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 13:19:16 -0200 (BRST)

I done this, but not work. I'm testing calling the function
curl_version(), but it's returning the message "Fatal error: Call to
undefined function: curl_version() in ...".

My doubt is: what files I need? curl.exe or only the dlls? I read many
tutorials that explains how I can do the curl work with PHP on IIS, but no
one helps me. Maybe it's really possible?

[]īs

Juliano