curl-and-php

Question about options in FORM POST Multipart

From: Pierre <junk_at_regne.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 10:28:17 +0100

Hi, I am all new to CURL, but I am stuck in a FORM POST method,
Multipart enctype , submitting.

I've made my own form somewhere, then submit a file and values to it,
using the command line tool, or a php script, this is working.

But I really can't send anything to the url :

http://imageshack.us/iframe.php

( with requests the file to be a picture )

When I try to submit it in the command line I get NOTHING in return.

Via my php script , I get : "1" instead of the result page.

When you use the page directly, this is working, when you copy the code
to you own webserver, this is still working ( no host filter then )

I guess I must pass other options in my request and many other more to
let CURL act EXACTLY as the original HTTP POST form.

Can someone help me ?

Thank you.

---
My PHP SCRIPT ( working to submit self made POST FORMs )
<?php
$url='http://imageshack.us/index.php';
$postData = array();
$postData[ 'fileupload' ] = "@".$fichier;
$postData[ 'submit' ] = "upload";
$postData[ 'type' ] = "blank";
$postData[ 'aff' ] = "";
$postData[ 'MAX_FILE_SIZE' ] = "1048576";
$ch = curl_init();
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $url );
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER,1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1 );
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_INFILESIZE, filesize($fichier) );
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $postData );
$response = curl_exec( $ch );
//echo curl_error($ch);
curl_close($ch);
  echo $response;