curl-and-php

Re: (no subject)

From: Michael Hulse <micky_at_ambiguism.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 13:47:18 -0800

On Dec 27, 2005, at 12:02 PM, Michael Hulse wrote:
> also,
>
>        xml_parse_into_struct($xml_parser, $data, $vals, $index);
>
> Maybe I am dumb, but where is $vals and $index set?

Sorry, I am no help whatsoever... I should have looked it up first:

<snip>

Description
int xml_parse_into_struct ( resource parser, string data, array &values
[, array &index] )

This function parses an XML file into 2 parallel array structures, one
(index) containing pointers to the location of the appropriate values
in the values array. These last two parameters must be passed by
reference.

</snip>

Good luck anyway, sorry for my noobieness.