curl-and-php

Re: Sending hidden variables

From: Kevin Carothers <kevindotcar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 22:31:28 -0800

Hi Tedd,

It actually sounds like you're six steps down the road;
Have you tried this;

"curl -u " + userIdStr + ":" + pwStr + " --url " + url + "?what=1"

I don't think you want to use "-d" because that will force an HTTP POST-
and I thought you were adamant about forcing an HTTP GET- that could cause
the web server you're trying to communicate with to get confused.

KC