curl-and-php

Upgraded - then Posts Stopped Working

From: Nathan Zabaldo <nate_at_visimark.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 16:11:07 -0600

I'm in panic mode here. We just upgraded using Yum to libcurl v 7.12.0.
After this php calls to cURL like the following just stopped working. I
have confirmed that curl is working and that other calls besides
CURLOPT_POST from php are working.

Echo $return_string displays headers and then "An error has occurred!".
However, the response is 200 OK.

How can I fix this?

Example Usage that no longer works since upgrade:

$eraConn = curl_init();

if (!$eraConn)

die ("There was an error please try again or call our 800 line.");

/* Set CURL Options */

curl_setopt($eraConn, CURLOPT_URL, $leadProcessingPage);

curl_setopt($eraConn, CURLOPT_POST, 1);

curl_setopt($eraConn, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $data);

curl_setopt($eraConn, CURLOPT_VERBOSE, 1);

curl_setopt($eraConn, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, 1);

curl_setopt($eraConn, CURLOPT_HEADER, 1);

curl_setopt($eraConn, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);

/* Execute CURL and return values */

$return_string = curl_exec($eraConn);