curl-and-php

Proxy via PHP libcurl

From: Teguh Handoko <hantut_at_telkom.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 22:50:58 +0700

Hello,
I run curl on my remote server (say : xyz.com) via PHP
with curl_setopt($ch, CURLPROXY_HTTP, 'abc.com:port') to
connect say http://mywebsite.com.
The curl was success, but on mywebsite.com access logs the
IP address still indicated accessed by xyz.com, NOT
abc.com as I expected.
What is the right code, so that abc.com will appear on
mywebsite.com access logs?

PS: I know when I use curl via command line and local
machine the above problem does not exist (abc.com appear
on destination access logs).

Please help.
Many thanks

Teguh