curl-and-php

Re: FW: PHP + cURL + session id

From: lookee24 <lookee24_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 00:08:37 +0200

Thanks for reply.
I am not sure if you are right about $_SESSION vars and keeping them on
clients' side. As far as I know the only information kept on the clients'
side is PHPSESSID in the cookie. However, my knowledge about it does not
help me at all :).
I also checked the address you had suggested but unfortunately I did not
find any solution.

Problem is that I am not able to start session with already active session
id using cURL because when I send PHPSESSID in a cookie header (as
web-browser does) or when append PHPSESSID to the URL as a GET parameter the
script hangs. While, when I do not send any info about session the third
script starts new session.
Any way, thanks again for your time and if you had any other ideas let me
know.

Kind regards,
Luke