curl-and-php

PHP + cURL + session id

From: Chris Gralike <Chris.Gralike_at_AMIS.nl>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 13:54:07 +0200

Luke,

I think the main problem is that Curl returns the "parsed" data as would
like you "open" t3.php yourself. I think to "overcome" this problem. I
just dont think you can "trick" a "include" statement like this.

On the other hand, you might use the cookie to serialize all the data in
an object and send the "serialized" data "within" this cookie to be
parsed in you "curl" fetched page. But i dont think you will be able to
"restore" a session while that same session is still being used.

So my guess would be to "serialize" then add to the "Curl Set Cookie
header", fetch the page submitting that cookie. Deserialize this cookie
in the "remote" script. Validate that data, and print the results so
they are fetched with Curl and returned to the initiator...

Hope it helps.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Chris Gralike