curl-and-php

Re: post problem

From: Jon Aston <JonRAston_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 11:26:42 -0500

Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Apr 2006, Winoa Hairston wrote:
>

>> I want to post the result for example from https://foo.com/ and when i am
>> trying to do this the page links
>>

> Sorry, but I can't make any sense from your mail or what problem you have. Can
> you try to show more examples of what you do, what you want to happen and what
> happens? And feel free to include your current code.

 From the way it sounds you are trying to show the images and links that
you have obtained from an external site without actually getting the
files that they are linking to. you will have to add the domain
information to the links and such if the domain that you have acquired
is using relative addresses.

if the link is to bar.jpg you will have to append http://foo.com/ so
that you will have the link correct so when the user clicks it will go
to http://foo.com/bar.jpg