curl-and-php

Re: post problem

From: Winoa Hairston <wejiqwe_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 23:35:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hi again,

>From the way it sounds you are trying to show the images and links that you have >obtained from an external site without actually getting the files that they are linking >to. you will have to add the domain information to the links and such if the domain >that you have acquired is using relative addresses.

  Yes, I am trying to optain the links and images from an external link and show them on my page. Can anyone help me?

  Thank you

Jon Aston <JonRAston_at_hotmail.com> wrote:
  Daniel Stenberg wrote:
On Sat, 29 Apr 2006, Winoa Hairston wrote:

 I want to post the result for example from https://foo.com/ and when i am trying to do this the page links

  Sorry, but I can't make any sense from your mail or what problem you have. Can you try to show more examples of what you do, what you want to happen and what happens? And feel free to include your current code.
From the way it sounds you are trying to show the images and links that you have obtained from an external site without actually getting the files that they are linking to. you will have to add the domain information to the links and such if the domain that you have acquired is using relative addresses.

if the link is to bar.jpg you will have to append http://foo.com/ so that you will have the link correct so when the user clicks it will go to http://foo.com/bar.jpg