curl-and-php

Re: curl, asp.net and login forms

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 14:12:19 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 9 Jun 2006, Daniel Vrabioiu wrote:

> I mean, they've change some settings in the asp.net server not allowing it
> to accept multi-part anymore .. that's for security concerns I suppose..

They don't differ in any security aspect. They probably just changed the code
to be a bit more strict in what it accepts.

> By the way, is it safe to use the same object (without unset()) for several
> requests?

You're even encouraged to re-use the same curl object for multiple transfers,
as then it may in fact re-use the same connection. At least that's so for
"pure" libcurl but I don't think the PHP/CURL layer adds any obstacles to
that.