curl-and-php

Re: Error SSL

From: Kevin Carothers <kevindotcar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 08:56:13 -0700

Hi Amaury

I'm guessing it's a make problem, or a config issue on your system.

I admit this might not be too much help, but I'm just responding to you
after doing a short Google search on folks that have had similar problems to
yours. Try Googling "SSL and 1408F455"

One person mentioned that it worked with Net::SSLeay. If you compile it
against libssl 0.9.7.

HTH-

KC