curl-and-php

Creating Handshake with Netsuite Web Services

From: Long Lam <long_at_worldofgood.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 12:03:51 -0700

Hello,

I'm in the process of trying to create a handshake with Netsuite to post information. Before being able to connect though there is a two step handshake that needs to occur and I was wondering if Curl can handle something like this.

So far what I have received back from them is: a signed client certificater in .pem format, their self signed certificate in .der format and their RSA in .cer format.

For me to connect to the services it seems like i will have to verify the RSA, at the beginning of the ssl handshake, as well as have the other two certificates in my keystore so that the host is verified when I make the connection. I'm not exactly sure if this is the case but if anyone has any experience doing multi leveled handshakes with curl with these types of certificates please let me know. Thanks.

Long