curl-and-php

Re: Install extension curl with php on slackware linux

From: Darko Luketic <info_at_icod.de>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 11:12:00 +0200

I don't know about slackware in particular
but compiling php using the option
'--with-curl'
should fix your problem

regarding configure
usually when you unpack the source, you can set options with the unpacked configure script
eg. tar xvzf php
cd php
./configure --with-curl --with-bz2 --disable-pdo
make
make install

as i said , i don't know about slackware in particular, perhaps it's better to ask on their forum/mailing list