curl-and-php

cURL - Custom PHP - Authorize.net AIM

From: Dana Adams <danaadams_at_studiowerks.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 11:33:49 -0400

I have a payment gateway script talking to Authorize.net - I'm doing
it all, custom cart, Authorize.net direct response integration via
cURL, custom confirmation page.

When Authorize.net is in Test mode, everything works perfectly, but
when I switch that account to test mode the script hangs inside the
curl_exec($ch) command and returns a blank page - a page that if I try
to do view source on tells me it needs to re-post data.

This seems to be a messaging/timeout problem - somehting coming back
from Authorize.net is causing cURL to hang.

How do I see inside?

--
dana adams
www.studiowerks.com