curl-and-php

Re: (bump) No MySQL data in cURL output

From: Tex McKloud <texmckloud_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 14:52:45 -0700 (PDT)

[Perquin Wrote:]
> This one does work:
> <?php
> $url=
> "http://www.vcclite.com/vccpmp3/conxritedwg.php";
> $ch = curl_init(); // create cURL handle (ch)
> // $content = curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT,
> 130);
> $content = curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $url);
> $content = curl_exec($ch);
> curl_close($ch); // close cURL handler
> echo $content;
> ?>

Sorry, no it doesn't. Yes, it grabbed the static
information, but no data from the MySQL database.

In conxritedwg.php, there is a while loop:
while (there_are_records_in_table)
{
 get_the_data;
 echo_the_data;
}

In order to see this in action, you must do the
following:

 In order to see the COMPLETE output, you must step
 through the 'Configurator' beginning here:
 http://www.vcclite.com/vccpmp3/

 Configure a single LED cable, then generate the
 drawing. WHen you click 'Complete RFQ' that is
 when the grabber.php comes into play. The output URL
 will be found in the form. Check it out for yourself.

Maybe this is a PHP issue. I'd love to post this on
php-general_at_list.php.net, but their mail list is not
working.