curl-and-php

Re: Posting XML SOAP

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 20:20:13 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 15 Sep 2006, Renato Bonicio wrote:

> PLEASE, I HAVE A URGENT PROBLEM HERE!!

1. Don't shout

2. Don't repeat

That will only make us less willing to reply. We only reply when we can and
have the time. Consider buying support from somewhere if that's not good
enough for you.

Do you have the correct encoding? Do you really send valid XML? Can you
really pass this as a regular POST? Don't you need any custom headers as well?

I don't see how this is a curl-related problem, it looks like a SOAP-problem
to me.