curl-and-php

Retain Post Fields

From: Kelton Woodman <nvsquared_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 18:40:17 +0100

Hi I'm using curl to edit a page for a wordpress document. I can get to the page and post to it. But the problem is that I would like to get the current values in the form that is already output on the server request. And just add, some text and repost it.

For example- Post to be edited returns text in a text area "This Post Needs to be edited".
 What I need is to just add a text to it and not change the value. eg "This Post Needs to be edited. And this is my addition."

but using the postfields option on curl it would replace everything. Any help will be deeply appreciated.