curl-and-php

post php code

From: Kelton Woodman <nvsquared_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 07:50:11 +0100

Hi Guys,

Need some help here. I am trying to post some html code via curl. The problem is that when I urlencode the variable it messes up the html code and so instead of being read by the browser as html code it is outputed as text (url encoded text).

By the way the form that I'm posting too is a wordpress form which normally accepts html input. Any ways on how this could be done will be much appreciated. Thanks.