curl-and-php

Re: --limit-rate function in PHP

From: Tijnema ! <tijnema_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 14:59:35 +0100

On 3/12/07, Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:

> On Mon, 12 Mar 2007, Tijnema ! wrote:
>
> > I was referering to PHP/CURL, as this is the curl-and-php list, so do
> these
> > settings work with PHP?
>
> PHP/CURL uses libcurl, and I know what libcurl does so I answered about
> libcurl.

So, what is the integer value of CURLOPT_MAX_SEND_SPEED_LARGE, as PHP
doesn't recognize this constant.
I think PHP passes the integer value to libcurl, but above constant hasn't
been defined in PHP, so if you can give me the integer value of it, i think
PHP will pass it into libcurl and it will work.

Tijnema