curl-and-php

RE: --limit-rate function in PHP

From: Gaetano Giunta <giunta.gaetano_at_sea-aeroportimilano.it>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 15:42:40 +0100

good!

I was looking at the source for 5.2.1 and about to post, but you preceded me.

The code is quite starightforward, with regards to curl constants, so it should not be too hard to patch it and send feedback to the php dev team.
Just make sure you define the constants IIF the curl lib version is correct or bigger.

my 2c
Gaetano

<mailto:daniel_at_haxx.se>>
> > wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, 12 Mar 2007, Tijnema ! wrote:
> >
> > > I was referering to PHP/CURL, as this is the curl-and-php list, so
> > do these
> > > settings work with PHP?
>
> No, if there's no such PHP constant, this option is not supported by PHPs ext/curl.
>
> Regards,
> --
> Michael

I see that you're probably right, i checked the PHP source/ext/curl
and in interface.h the constants are not defined. As i'm a programmer
i will have look at it and manually patch it to support it.

Tijnema