curl-and-php

RE: TZ environment variable getting set after an HTTPS request usingcookiejar

From: Paul Kane <PKane_at_ufcu.org>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 16:57:26 -0500

Is there anything that can be done for those of us using the binary
distribution for PHP/Windows? I thought I'd read that libcurl is
statically linked. Doesn't that mean there's no way to upgrade libcurl,
except to wait for the official distribution to include 7.16.1?

Paul

This e-mail and any attachments are intended for the designated recipient(s) only.
 If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify administrator_at_ufcu.org and
disregard this message. However, if you have obtained this e-mail via electronic
eavesdropping, you are in violation of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act.
Furthermore disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking of any action in reliance
on the contents hereof is strictly prohibited without the explicit consent of
University Federal Credit Union.