curl-and-php

Re: Not able to follow redirections

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 22:20:23 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007, Gowranga wrote:

> I am sorry, I have shown the wrong output. In order to capture the html
> output, I had tried "-o page.html" option, and so missed out the following
> portion:

Then all is good. You got the HTML output, proving the redirect worked and the
headers you now showed also proved a 302 response and a following subsequent
request to the new URL that then got a 200 back.

IOW, the redirect handling in curl seems to work fine...

Now, can you show us the same kind of request and repsonse headers from when
you run your PHP program?