curl-and-php

RE: Sending a Form Name

From: J M <frawst1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 08:09:08 -0700

Like I already said, I have confirmed that this is the problem. <form name="myform" <--Anyone else have any ideas or experience with this? TIAFrom: gin_at_quicknet.nlTo: curl-and-php_at_cool.haxx.seSubject: Re: Sending a Form NameDate: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 08:49:00 +0200

I don't believe the name of the form is being sent. I have
never seen such a thing.

What would be a good idea is to install LiveHTTPHeaders,
and then use your browser to submit the form
on the website, and this plugin will then tell you what
variables are being sent.