curl-and-php

how to get the last fetched URL

From: Natasha Trovaldo <scriptsbible_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 11:56:02 +0500

Hi

I am trying to get only the last fetched URL by cURL session. I tried to use
curl_easy_getinfo() like this,

$url = NULL;
curl_easy_getinfo($ch, CURLINFO_EFFECTIVE_URL, $url);
echo $url;

but I get this error

Fatal Error: Call to undefined function: curl_easy_getinfo()

I have php 4.4.4 and cURL version 7.15.3

I also tried Daniel this code,

 char *url = NULL;
 curl_easy_getinfo(curl, CURLINFO_EFFECTIVE_URL, &url);

but then i get error that '=' sign required at line # 1

Can anybody guide me please how to get the last fetched URL from a cURL
session?

thank you

Natasha,
Free PHP Scripts Directory And Resource Repository
www.scriptsbible.com