curl-and-php

Re: cURL timeout in Milliseconds?

From: Michael Wallner <mike_at_iworks.at>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 20:32:24 +0200

Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Mon, 1 Oct 2007, Suleman Butt wrote:
>
>> But I guess CURLOPT_TIMEOUT_MS is not supported in php5
>> with curl_easy_setopt() method? So how can i proceed further?
>
> Mike already explained that it is supported, and Mike is a much better source
> for that info than I am.
>
> But as said before, the function is not called curl_easy_setopt() in PHP but
> curl_setopt().

Uh... didn't notice there's a new thread about this issue.
I noticed that CURLOPT_TIMEOUT_MS support is erroneously wrapped in
#ifdefs, which basically means that this feature is not present in
currently released PHP versions. I'll talk to the patch committer
and--at least--fix it for upcoming versions.

--
Michael