curl-and-php

Curl problems with https pages

From: <marius_at_networkblackbox.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 23:36:10 +0300

Hello,

I have the same script, it runs perfect on one server and it's not working on the other.

//script
$ch = curl_init("https://sourceforge.net/");
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER, FALSE); // false or true is the same
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_VERBOSE, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
$resp = curl_exec($ch)

//configuration for the server where the script works:
      CURL support
     enabled

      CURL Information
     libcurl/7.10.4 OpenSSL/0.9.6b zlib/1.1.4

//configuration for the server where the script is not working
CURL support enabled

CURL Information libcurl/7.10.6 OpenSSL/0.9.7a ipv6 zlib/1.2.3

I only worked a few times with curl, but now I really don't understand what modification do I have to do to make the script work on this server.
Thank you for your help.

Marius Blaj

Senior Software Developer
Network Blackbox, Inc.