curl-and-php

Re: Segmentation fault when using CURLOPT_SSLCERT,

From: Mike R <jobs4mike_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 06:55:46 -0800 (PST)

I actually figured it out.
It's the freakish thing. The problem was with mysqlclient.so library. I am guessing a conflicting symbol. I upgraded mysqlclient.so and everything started working. I was running mysql version 5.0.27 and went up to 5.0.45, php was compiled with mysql support.
As of openssl security issues, this is RHEL 4, so they just patch the version..

Mike