curl-and-php

Re: cURL opt is not correct or missing?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 10:17:52 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007, David Colter wrote:

> I'm really new to cURL, but have been reading everywhere I can for the
> solution to my problem. So far the understanding evades me.

First, I recommend working out the method with the curl command line tool,
since that has better logging facilities than the PHP/CURL module (--trace and
--trace-ascii).

Then, in the livehttpheader dump you can see that already when you submitted
the login credentials the browser had multiple cookies. They were probably
received when the browser fetched the login-page, so you should consider doing
that before you submit the login data - that's a very common approach done by
servers.