curl-and-php

Curl with PHP Following Redirects and Forwarding Everything..

From: lucas fambrough <proneone_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 10:08:59 -0800 (PST)

Hi guys and girls,

New here, but have a challenging question(at least to
me). I'm working with a a third party who has a
webpage. This particular webpage may or may not have
a redirect to other pages that may or may not have
redirects. Regardless of the number of redirects I
need to do the following with php.

1. hit that initial web page and if it has a redirect
follow the redirects recursively to the end.
2. collect all the cookies from the initial page and
pass them through to each redirect, grabbing all the
cookies along the way (if there are further redirects)
and passing them along to the final destination page.
3. this script needs to finally disply the webpage of
the final desination page.
4. the script has to be able to support multiple
sessions (there could be more than one person hittin
the script at once).

i know this is alot, but someone must have run into
this before. i need a bit of hand holding on this
cause i'm relatively new to curl, but i'm willing to
pay $20 bucks to the person who finally solves this
for me via paypal.

thanks!

The ability to focus attention on important things is a
defining characteristic of intelligence. (Robert J. Shiller)