curl-and-php

Re: Curl or Java or ??

From: Morgan Galpin <morgan_at_atsourceinc.ca>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 09:49:44 -0800

That is the kind of thing I was expecting. However, I don't know what
protocol the JHTE applet is using to connect to the server. It looks
like it is connecting to port 443, which is usually the https port.
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Https)

To get this working with your own software, you'll need to figure out
how that applet communicates with the server and come up with something
that mimics what the applet does. It is entirely possible that the
applet was custom written by your company, so really it could be doing
anything. I don't know what other help I can offer. I'm all out of
ideas. :-(

Best of luck,
Morgan Galpin.