curl-and-php

Re: Maintining a session

From: peeyush gulati <peeyushgulati_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 18:18:43 +0530

Hi there

The thing you are lookinh for will be done using HTTP REQUEST and HTTP
RESPONSE packages in php.

Since using curl you have to make cookies.jar go along, even if you are
redirecting to navigate through the apllication.

If you are interested i HTTP REQUEST/ RESPONCE and if you find problem in
understanding i can help you over that.

Thanks and Regards
Peeyush Gulati

Thanks and Regards