curl-and-php

Re: curl + javascript

From: Colleen R. Dick <platypus_at_proaxis.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 14:05:15 -0700

No. you have to figure out what the javascript does and do it all
manually as far as I know. You don't really care about the size of the
window or any of that eye candy, all you really care about is the url
of the window that it actually opens. So you figure all that out and
then just do a normal curl on it.