curl-and-php

Re: What kind of output is this?

From: David Colter <dolan2go_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 19:56:41 -0400

On Jun 8, 2008, at 5:27 PM, Stephen Pynenburg wrote:

> Hard to say, but it might be an image or some sort of compiled file
> (an executable, an archive, etc).

I'm pretty sure the output is the page I'm after. It does look like an
executable, but curl's been asked to return the body of a page, that I
know the content of.

After checking all day for what might be causing this, I've still come
up blank.

Just to reiterate, when showing the downloaded page returned from a
curl_exec, all of the characters look like an executable file, not
HTML. The page has a lot of script within it, but why would it be
totally unreadable?

Thanks for any suggestions.

David Colter