curl-and-php

RE: Posting multiple values for a single key

From: David Yamanoha <mobilevaine_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 11:03:00 -0700

I did. PhP provides a mechanism through posting, such that if you provide multiple inputs with the same name, followed by array notation, i.e. category[], category[], category[], you will receive the POST in an array, where category[0] ... category[2] contains the the values you input. As far as I know, doing this through cURL is not an option. If you have an associative array, you can only associate one key value per key. I'm not sure why there aren't any other documented cases of people having problems with this... unless there's a simple solution to the problem.

So to clarify, the post data literally is looked something like this:

username : Me
password : lateda
categoryChoice[] : 232234
categoryChoice[] : 12