curl-and-php

RE: Posting multiple values for a single key

From: David Yamanoha <mobilevaine_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 14:00:04 -0700

> But this is posted as a normal POST, isn't it? You don't need nor want the
> associative array then but you specify your data like this:
>
> "username=me&password=lateda&categoryChoice[]=232234&categoryChoice[]=12&cateogryChoice[]=random%20string&acceptTOS=true"

I tried doing it via a query string. However in my case there are three image fields, along with the above, and you can't post the 'data/oct-stream or whatever it is' via a querry string...

So the real problem is, multiple values per single key, AND image data all being posted through the same form.