curl-and-php

Getting Raw Response

From: Steven Morgan <gatecrasher1981_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 10:48:39 +0000

Hi all,

I'm looking to pass a PHP cURL response to my own parsing method, and would like to access the exact response received when a request is made, is this possible? I'm aware that I can add headers to the output for example, but I'm concerned this is not the pure response?

Additionally, would I be right in thinking that if I were to set a cookie header via CURLOPT_HTTPHEADERS, and disable cURL's built in cookie handling this would still work correctly?
Any tips appreciated.

Cheers,

Steve