curl-and-php

How to download a file that has no extension in url? or bypass download prompt?

From: Jo Anonymous <jojoanon_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 03:57:46 +1300

Hello,

I am trying to download a csv file which is generated from the url.

I can login to the website using curl succesfully but I can't download the
file I want.

The download url looks something like this:

http://www.websitename.com/file.aspx?type=all&download=1

The website has this line in the header:

header("Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=dada.csv");

which brings up a download prompt.

I just want to download the csv file to my server without any prompts.

I've been trying for ages to figure this out, there must be a way.

Many thanks in advance.