curl-and-php

Re: Sending a XML using Curl

From: Quad is Activating <activate_at_quadraxas.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 23:19:44 +0200

"try disabling verify_host to false or 0"
didnt work

they have no XSD or DTD. they gave me an example XML (even if send it it
says INVALID XML, it should have said invalid merchant or something.).
because of that i am sure there is something at the curl part. Maybe
because the xml fil has no header but i dont know how to sen id with xml
header. Thanks Hatun Ahmed.

haroon ahmad yazm?s,: