curl-and-php

RE: Curl error 7 while accessing a subdomain

From: Rakhy Sunny <rakhysunny_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 03:32:50 +0000

Problem solved. I applied the proxy which is used in the lan and now it is working.

As per the system admin, the proxy is used to access the internet from the lan and is not applicable in this case. But any way i just gave it a try and it worked. I hope the PHP script is treating this as an external URL or something..

I didn't quite understand why it is working. But thanks again for all the help.

Regards,
Rakhy