curl-and-php

Re: thounsands of post request

From: Lukas Polak <polak.lukas90_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 18:27:30 +0100

So I have cURL 7.16.0. and windows XP with apache 2.2.11 with PHP 5.2.8.
The thing is that sometimes it goes well and go through whole page (I've
just tried it in safari) and sometimes it ends up randomly, for example
at 150th post, with no error (I print out count of errors after each
post). That's what I think about cURL. It shouldn't matter how manny
post I'm trying to do but I don't get it.