curl-and-php

Re: Issues with cURL + Apache-2.2.10 in chroot is not working

From: hanji <hanji_at_uno-code.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 18:54:42 -0700

On Sat, 24 Jan 2009 23:10:14 +0100 (CET)
Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se> wrote:

> I sounds like some sort of problem with PHP and its CURL module. AFAIK, there
> are no such developers reading this list so perhaps asking about this problem
> on a more PHP-dedicated list is a good idea.

Hello

Thanks for the reply. The odd thing is that this works fine in the
other Apache version. Same PHP, same cURL, different Apache causes the
problem. Also, the problem only occurs in the new chroot functionality
of Apache. Remove chroot, and everything works again.

hanji