curl-and-php

Re: Can Not Load Youtube Page To Get Source Code In Php

From: Rick Estrada <subfighter.tv_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 11:05:33 -0700

as i am in US my server is Canada.. so I will see if a US PROXY makes a
difference? i never used it so i see if i can get curl working with it..

yeah if i post the linke in my FF3 address bar

http://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/videos/dxOpi41Jbys

it opens a new tab with a temporary file that contains all the proper info
and shows FIREFOX BROWSER.

i just can not get the same result from the php page i made and curl?

REQUEST HEADER FROM FIREBUG

Host: gdata.youtube.com
Accept-Encoding: gzip,deflate
Keep-Alive: 300
Connection: keep-alive
If-Modified-Since: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 07:08:39 GMT

REQUEST RESPONSE FROM FIREBUG