curl-and-php

Re: logout in curl

From: fsb <fsb_at_thefsb.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 08:17:49 -0500

On 1/20/10 7:45 AM, "Alex" <pppsss7_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Not enough information. How you use curl in twitter?

i think he's using curl to access the twitter api. since it's http-based
rest, curl can be used, e.g.

curl -u user:pass -d "status=mesg" http://twitter.com/statuses/update.xml

see http://apiwiki.twitter.com/Twitter-API-Documentation

ramakrishnan: your question is not curl-specific.

but i think there is no need to log off. neither user/pass authentication
not oauth involve logon/logoff sessions.

be aware that user/pass authentication will be deprecated soon so you might
want to start looking at oauth, if you haven't already. php users may find
this handy: http://github.com/abraham/twitteroauth