curl-and-php

Re: multi certificate with curl ftp ssl

From: Shanshui Liu <me_at_lx.sg>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 13:19:42 +0800

Hi Nico,

What Daniel meant is, append "--libcurl" to that command line and it would
display a libcurl-using code in C. Since PHP/CURL uses libcurl, converting
it to PHP would be a really easy task. You would probably just need to
change curl_easy_* function calls to curl_* as well as a few syntax
adjustments to get the code working.

http://curl.haxx.se/docs/manpage.html (look for "--libcurl")
http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/simple.html

With regards,
Liu Shan Shui
http://lx.sg/
"Life would be much easier if I had the source code." - Anonymous