curl-and-php

Help : Gmail login using PHP

From: ♫ VishwānaŦh ♫ ™ <vishwanath.response_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 23:18:33 +0530

Dear madam/sir,

  hello i'm doing project using php, and project aim is to integrate all the
E-mail providing sites... like gmail,yahoo.

  Our major aim is user will come to our site register himself. get own user
id for our site.. then he will first time saved his/her gmail user-id and
password to our site.

  And when he saved the password next time he will get one link and we will
passed the username and password of gmail..

 and we are going to do this with *CURL,*so can u guide us how can we do
that how to open whole gmail using curl,we are searching for more than 2
weeks for curl but didn;t succeed
with curl.. so please kindly guide us through your response.

Hoping for quick and positive response...

Regards..

*Vishwanath dalvi
(vishwanath.response_at_gmail.com)*