curl-and-php

Re: Question about javascript response

From: Stephen Pynenburg <spynenburg_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 12:11:02 -0400

Try viewing the page in your web browser with Javascript disabled - that is
what cURL "sees". cURL is not really a web browser so it will capture the
headers and body of the page, including any javascript, but will not execute
it. Sites like this are always hard to access with cURL- use debugging tools
like (in Firefox) Tamper Data, HTTP Live Headers, to see where the data is
really being loaded from (by Javascript). Then you have to direct your curl
request there.

-Stephen