curl-and-php

Origin issue?

From: Robin Diederen <diederen_at_nlcom.nl>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 18:26:45 +0100

Hello all,   I’m quite new to PHP-cURL and fiddling around a bit. I need cURL for performing an automated login to Exchange Webaccess (2007). I’ve managed to build a PHP script which can do this and this works fine, except for one thing.   After logging in, the OWA tries to fetch some images and display those. Those images are referenced through a relative path. As the originating URL (myserver/curlscript.php for example) differs from the actual OWA url, this goes wrong. So I’m wondering how to fix this? Can I somehow configure cURL to change my origin?   Best, Robin