curl-and-php

Re: Problems with curl timeout setting

From: <127546_at_sms13.de>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 19:44:58 +0100

ok, so we run tests on the most recent version of libcurl 7.21.3 and the issue remain unchanged
however we found something new.

timeout is set at 2000ms, php returns the following

$inf['total_time']=1.97
$inf['connect_time']=0.04
$inf['namelookup_time']=0.00

(so it looks correct)

but I also got a message

Operation timed out after 2974 milliseconds with 0 out of -1 bytes received|

which is close to 3s, why is that?

--
Best regards,
 127546                            mailto:127546_at_sms13.de