curl-and-php

Re: How to reset/unset cURL options?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 22:02:28 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 4 Apr 2011, Matthias wrote:

> The problem with php-curl is, that it is absolute not up to date. cUrl
> 7.12.1 was released in Aug 2004, and nobody of the php developers has
> implemented the new functions and options (except for a few). There are many
> other examples.. CURLOPT_QUOTE and CURLOPT_POSTQUOTE are defined,
> CURLOPT_PREQUOTE not... and so on..
>
> Some more years waiting time and fiddle about :D

There's no need for anyone to wait. Just fix the problems and send the guys a
patch. That's what open source is about!

Heck, I found a missing option yesterday. I wrote up a patch in 10 minutes and
wham, 30 minutes later that code was committed to the PHP source tree and now
we can use CURLINFO_REDIRECT_URL in the next PHP release...